ISO Group is a rapidly growing supply chain partner for the defense and aerospace industry, working with our clients to maintain and sustain critical platforms and equipment by building and operating efficient and reliable parts supply chains. ISO Group provides value to our Fortune 1000, Department of Defense, and international client base by emphasizing consultative partnerships that that make a difference in operational readiness, lean manufacturing value streams, and key business processes.
Challenging position involving a variety of Aerospace and Defense sales, purchasing and administrative duties. The Defense and Aerospace Senior Client Manager will be responsible for selling and supporting all of ISO Groups’ product and services to assigned customer accounts as well as responding to RFQ’s from other potential clients. This is a services sales position, selling supply chain management services to fortune 500 companies and requires sales rep to obtain meetings with C-level, VP, and program managers.
- Maintain and grow relationships with large clients, while achieving assigned sales and gross margin goals.
- Develop client account plans for all assigned clients.
- Call clients and suppliers on all RFQs, orders, and issues.
- Negotiate contracts with clients and suppliers.
- Up sell company capability to prospective and current clients.
- Proactively manage clients’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Focus on clients with high-value, strategic growth opportunity, requiring face-to-face client interactions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a fast paced team environment
- Client oriented focus.
- Advanced proficiency with Internet & Microsoft Office, including (but not limited to) Outlook & Excel.
- Knowledge of defense and aerospace platforms a plus.
- Possess effective client service skills to both build and maintain positive relationships.
- Possess complex order management skills.
- Ability to prospect & generate leads.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University preferred
- 5 years related experience
The ideal candidate will form part of an exceptional team and organization to include a comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, and much more. Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates submit your resume to ISOcareers@iso-group.com.
ISO Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment and personnel practices. ISO Group, Inc. will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR § 60-1.4 (a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.