ISO Group is a rapidly growing supply chain partner for the defense and aerospace industry, working with our clients to maintain and sustain critical platforms and equipment by building and operating efficient and reliable parts supply chains. ISO Group provides value to our Fortune 1000, Department of Defense, and international client base by emphasizing consultative partnerships that that make a difference in operational readiness, lean manufacturing value streams, and key business processes.
The Trade Compliance Specialist is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials within departments based on a fixed schedule.
- Management of customer contracts to 100% fulfillment.
- Examine documents, materials, and products, and monitor work processes of customer sale orders, in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise shipment schedules when required due to changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, sales, and operations.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, and customers to coordinate shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Compile information so that status reports can be completed.
- Verify payment, shipping, and export policies/procedures are followed.
- Approve sales order per trade rules.
- Expediting inbound product per requirements on ISO purchase order.
Level One Requirements
- Process/manage Rapid Response orders (under 10 lines)
- Assist with Customer Service Inbox
- Assist Team members with Vendor Follow up
- Basic Knowledge of System and Processes
- Listen and communicate clearly
- Attain, retain and apply processes that ensure compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent verbal skills
- Work well in a team setting or autonomously
- Ability to communicate in a tactful and assertive manner
- Strong customer engagement
- Strong time management
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience and Skills
Associates Degree (AA) is preferred; a minimum of one (1) year in a customer service environment is preferred with an emphasis on customer order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will form part of an exceptional team and organization to include a comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, and much more. Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates submit your resume to ISOcareers@iso-group.com.
ISO Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment and personnel practices. ISO Group, Inc. will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR § 60-1.4 (a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.